Position: Clinical Research Administrator
XCEED CLINICAL • 1615 DUNDAS ST. E, UNIT 19, WHITBY, ON • • 905-436-1600
XCEED CLINICAL is currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join our team of highly qualified professionals. The Clinical Research Administrator will be responsible for all study related administration duties for Phase II, III and IV studies in accordance with the protocol, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines, and site Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Complete and maintain study related regulatory documents
• Interact with Sponsor, CROs and regulatory bodies
• Coordinate and schedule subject visits and provide reminder calls to subjects
• Maintain record and inventory of supplies, and reorder when needed
• Organize clinical meetings, lunch and learns, and site visits.
• 2-3 years experience in an administrative role
• Working experience in clinical research environment, which strong knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines are preferred
• Good initiative and attention to detail
• Excellent communication, teamwork, interpersonal and organizational skills
CAREERS - CLINICAL RESEARCH ADMINISTRATOR
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org