CAREERS - CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Position: Clinical Research Associate
XCEED CLINICAL • 1615 DUNDAS ST. E, UNIT 19, WHITBY, ON • • 905-436-1600
XCEED CLINICAL is currently looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to join our team of highly qualified professionals. The CRA will be responsible for the coordination and management of Phase II, III and IV studies in accordance with the protocol, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines, and site Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Assist with the coordination for all assigned clinical activities throughout each stage of the project (from study initiation to completion).
• Ensure that client timelines are met and that studies are in compliance with the protocol, GCP guidelines and site SOPs.
• Complete and review study documents (Source Documents and Case Report Forms) ensuring the quality and accuracy of data collected during the study.
• Interact with Sponsors, Partner CROs, Sub-Investigators, Monitors and patients.
• Perform other duties as necessary.
• 2+ years experience conducting Phase II, III and IV clinical trials in a research environment.
• Masters, PhD, or CCRA certification is an asset
• Thorough understanding of GCP regulations
• Highly motivated with a desire to take on a leadership role in the research environment.
• Excellent organization, communication and teamwork skills
• Superior problem solving skills and attention to detail
Please send your resume to: email@example.com