Position: Public Relations and Recruitment Coordinator
XCEED CLINICAL • 1615 DUNDAS ST. E, UNIT 19, WHITBY, ON • • 905-436-1600
XCEED CLINICAL is currently looking for a creative Public Relations and Recruitment Coordinator to join our team of highly qualified professionals. The Public Relations and Recruitment Coordinator will report to the Director of Business Development and Clinical Affairs. The successful application will be responsible for developing and maintaining business connections and participating in recruitment tasks for Phase II, III and IV studies, in accordance with the protocol, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines, and site Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Maintain a thorough database of potential volunteer, and partner information.
• Provide study information and offer study participation opportunities to potential volunteers
• Build relationships with potential volunteers and form strong partnerships with local organizations and medical practitioners
• Participate in study advertising initiatives and develop strategies for subject recruitment and retention
• Perform other duties as necessary
• A minimum college diploma in public relations, or related field
• 2-3 years experience in a customer service environment
• Experience in a clinical research environment or strong knowledge of medical terminology are preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to think creatively and take initiative
• Excellent organization, communication, and teamwork skills
CAREERS - PUBLIC RELATIONS AND RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR
Please send your resume to: email@example.com