Position: Quality Control Coordinator
XCEED CLINICAL • 1615 DUNDAS ST. E, UNIT 19, WHITBY, ON • • 905-436-1600
XCEED CLINICAL is currently looking for a Quality Control (QC) Coordinator to join our team of highly qualified professionals. The QC Coordinator will be responsible for reviewing all study related documents for Phase II, III and IV studies in accordance with the protocol, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines, and site Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Review all study documents after completion to ensure accuracy, completeness, and consistency
• Prepare source documents and case report forms that are a reliable reflection of protocol procedures and are in line with GCP regulations and site SOPs
• Review patient files and ensure they are accurately transcribed in case report forms.
• Provide reports of reviewed data to relevant personnel
• Perform other duties as necessary
• Post-secondary degree in a science or health related discipline
• 1-2 years experience in a clinical research environment, which strong knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines
• Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule and adapt to changing priorities
• Excellent communication, teamwork, and organizational skills and attention to detail
CAREERS - QUALITY CONTROL COORDINATOR
Please send your resume to: email@example.com